Bypass Jio 4G 1GB Daily Limit In Jio New Year Offer – Jio 4G Speed Increase After 1Gb In Jio new year Offer. Reliance jio 4g officially gives 1gb daily 4g data from januay 1 for jio users. After the 1gb limit, your speed will capped to 2g speed 128kbps. So here am sharing the jio 4g 1gb daily limit bypass trick to get true 4g speed even after 1gb daily limit. By using the below method you can enjoy unlimited jio 4g browsing and downloading with high speed 4g. It’s working fine in current welcome offer users too. So, lets follow below methods and enjoy unlimited jio 4g data.
Bypass Jio 4G 1GB Daily Limit Using Proxy Settings :
- Goto Mobile Settings
- Click On Mobile Network, And Select More Network.
- Create New Apn Settings As Given Below
- Profile Name – Zybermedia
- Apn – Jionet
- Enter Proxy – 22.214.171.124 and Port 80
- Put Server – www.google.com
- Now Save The Settings And Make It Default.
No need to change any other fields in apn profile. Just connect your jio 4g data with Zybermedia Profile and enjoy unlimited 4g data without 1gb daily limit. You don’t need to install my jio app for use jio 4g data. Also you can get maximum speed by using above apn profile in jio 4g sim.
Bypass Jio 4G 1GB Daily Limit Using Vpn App :
- Download Any Free Vpn Application In Your Android Mobile.
- Use default apn settings Jionet apn and connect vpn with any usa server or germany server.
- Now your jio 4g speed will increases and you can easily bypass jio 4g daily limit of 1gb.
Bypass Jio 4G Welcome Offer 1GB Daily Limit Using Apn Protocol :
This is the best working new method to bypass jio 4g new year offer daily limit of 1gb. you can easily bypass daily limit of jio welcome offer and avoid speed capping issues. Follow the below steps to increase jio 4g speed after 1gb in jio welcome offer.
- Use Apn settings as default apn jionet. Use apn type – IPV4/IPV6
- Leave all other fields as blank. Now make it deafult and start browsing.
- Use jio data till 700 to 800 mb.
- After the certail limit Download any 5-7 videos from youtube using IDM.
- when you reach 900mb or 950mb, your downloading will stopped.
- Then just resume the downloads and enjoy unlimited 4g .
- If it’s not resumes, Just follow the below steps.
- Open apn settings and select apn protocol as ipv6.
- Now use 50 to 60mb browsing and restart your device.
- Again change your apn protocol as IPV4/IPV6 and resume your downloads.
- Then you can able to get full speed and enjoy unlimited jio 4g data in new year offer.
Above the methods are working fine without any disconnections and speed capping issues. if method 1 doesn’t works in your state, simply try the second method. Comment if you have any speed capping issues while using the above methods.