Hey Friends! Today am gonna share you how to use one whatsapp no in two phones. Everyone has different ways for searching on google like: How to use the same whatsapp account on 2 phones at the same time, Friends! You all are always searching these types of tricks on the google and bing. So here i bring you a working exclusive trick . This trick is working Fine and You can use this without any doubts. This post is for all android mobile users on their demand to use one whatsapp account on two phones.
Whats app is a messenger app that is mostly used all around the worldwide peoples. Whatsapp Inc. was invented by Jan Koum and Brain Acton, who were the former employees at Yahoo Inc. This app is used for free messages, audio, video etc. You can even make free calling with your whatsapp friends. No data charges are levied for chatting and sharing messages or calling. Whatsapp has installed and used everyday by billion users in this world. This article is about an amazing trick on How to use one Whatsapp account in 2 devices.
Trick to use one whatsapp no in two phones :
- At First you need to root your android mobile for use this trick.
- Then download and install Titanium Backup application in both devices.
- Open Whatsapp Messenger in both of your devices.
- Then log in with your Whatsapp account which you have to use in both the phones.
- After that you need to open Titanium Backup application.
- Click on the search button and type “Whatsapp”.
- Now you can get the result icon list. Click on Whatsapp.
- Then Select the Backup option. It will give backup to your data and take 30 seconds depending on android performance.
- After this Go to file manager and then open Titanium Backup application folder which is in your memory card and internal memory.
- You can see some files here which start wit the name – Com.whatsapp.
- Here You can see the three files here and you have to transfer those files to another device on which you want to use same Whatsapp account.
- You can send these files to other devices via Bluetooth.
- Make sure that you copy these 3 files into another device in Titanium Backup application folder.
- Just open Titanium Backup application on another device then search for Whatsapp and click.
- Then click Restore option and then select App+ Data method, Select only data restore .
- If you use data restore method you can use many version of Whatsapp in both devices.
Use one whatsapp no in two phones [Method 2] :
- Open a WhatsApp account on first android phone
- Now on the second Android phone, open the Chrome Android browser
- Click on the top right menu option
- Tick the check box “Request Desktop Site” given in the menu list
- Now going on to the first Android phone where your WhatsApp account is already open
- Click on the top right menu option there
- Select the option WhatsApp Web
- Now scan the “Bar Code” appear on the second phone using the first phone
- That’s it! Your WhatsApp account will appear on the both smartphones