CBSE Exam Locator App has launched by cbse for helps 10th and 12th students for find the exam centers easily by entering their roll number by using CBSE Exam Locator App in android mobile. In this post, am sharing all steps to use this app for find cbse board 10th and 12th exam centers. This app will really helpful for all students for find the cbse board exam centers. So follow the below steps for how to install cbse exam locator app and use it.
Previously students got an exam center location by school teachers will giving their roll numbers. But getting an information about exam center is currently little hard. So that cbse launched this app for clear students problem about find exam center of cbse board exam by using cbse exam locator app. Currently this app available for android users only. And this app avails for completely free from play store. Follow the below guides and download this exam locator app directly in your android.
Also Read : How to use google maps without internet
How to Use CBSE Exam Locator App For Find 10th & 12th Exam Centers :
- Download Cbse Exam Locator App From Play Store.
- Now Create new account in app using your email and mobile number.
- Then enter your OTP in cbse exam locator app for verify your mobile number.
- Now select the class 10th or 12th and enter your Roll Number.
- Click on search and wait for the results.
- You will get all details about your exam center, school, state, city etc…
- For find the location in maps for easy navigation click on Reach Center.
So guys enjoy this app for track your exam centers. You can use this app in all android mobiles. Currently this app not available for iphone users. Once it’s launched this app for iphone users, we will update this post. Ok guys..
Zybermedia wish you best of luck for your Exams.