How to recover deleted dropbox files – Dropbox is one of the best cloud storage system for backup files to dropbox. You can store your data’s into dropbox for free. But unfortunately if we delete our important files, we can’t easily recover it. Today am gonna share you this tutorial for recover deleted files from dropbox. There are many best alternatives to dropbox available on web. The below method working fine For restore your deleted files from dropbox without using any third party software.
How to recover deleted dropbox files :
- Go to Dropbox home and login to your account.
- Then find the deleted file in dashboard and select it.
- Now Right click on the deleted files and select Previous Version from drop down menu.
- Here you will get various versions of the file that available to restore.
- Then mark on the captcha available on options.
- Once you select the version date, Tap on the Restore button.
- Choose the uploaded date click on the Text Version link.
- Now download your deleted file on your local storage.
Note : free dropbox users can access the previous versions of files, that only older 30 days. If you want to recover your deleted files that longer than 30 days, You can upgrade your dropbox account and restore your all deleted files from dropbox. Dropbox packrat is well known plan for business users. Also, keep in mind, you can recover your 30 days older files which you upload after purchasing Packrat plan from dropbox.
Also Read : How To Recover Deleted Files In Android Using Undeleter
So guys i hope this method works for recover your deleted files from dropbox. Enjoy your free cloud storage with dropbox. Also try Carbonite to online data storage like dropbox. Now everyone searching for free alternatives to dropbox for cloud storage. You can also check carbonite versus dropbox reviews fro choose the best one for store your files. Enjoy deleted files from dropbox and share this post with your friends.