Here is the easy way for how to root redmi note 3 without pc. Android rooting is the best way to make special entry to your device. Currently many users android mobiles and searching for rooting guide for root android without pc. In this post am sharing step by step guide to root your android redmi note 3 mobile without using pc, desktop and laptop. After rooting your redmi note 3 you can take full control of your device like android developer. Rooting can helps you to customize android os as per your wish. But currently there are some hurdles to root android if your android is too strong and get errors like unable to root your mobile. So simply follow the below easy guide to root redmi note 3 without pc.
Before rooting your redmi note 3, you must have enough requirements to get done on rooting without android. At first charge your android mobile up to minimum 70%. So you can’t get any interruptions while following below procedures. Then you can successfully root your redmi note 3 and enjoy android rooting features like changing android imei, device id and many android tweaks than normal android users. Here is the step by step guide to root redmi note 3 without pc. Follow below tutorial carefully.
How to root redmi note 3 without pc :
- Open redmi note 3 settings and enable developer option.
- Then click on security settings and enable unknown sources.
- Now download king root android app for redmi note 3 from here.
- Install it on your redmi note 3 manually.
- Turn on your data connection and open king root.
- Scroll down in app and click on try it.
- Then you will get option to root your device.
- Simply start rooting and finally reboot reboot the device to get superuser.
This process is very simple and easy to use. So you can easily root your redmi note 3 without using pc. Sometimes you will get some errors like developer option not available in settings menu. If you don’t know how to enable developer option in redmi note 3. Simply open the settings and click on about the phone. Here you can get build number in the menu. Simply click on build number 6 or 7 times. This will enable developer option in your redmi note 3.
- How To Root Android Without Pc – Best Guides
- Hack wifi password with rooted android
So guys you will get superuser on your redmi note 3 by following this How to root redmi note 3 easy tutorial. Once yu successfully root your redmi note 3, You can take full control of your device. But also keep in mind about android rooting disadvantages. You can change your everything in android with your rooted redmi note 3. Share this post with your friends.