Lock Paytm Wallet With Password – GB Paytm have always given utmost importance to the security of your money in the Paytm Wallet. Our seal of trust that you see in our App was formed with an intent to safeguard our users from any misuse of their money. We are proud to say that it has dutifully protected our 160 million users.
Today we are launching an App password for your Paytm wallet. So if you lose or misplace your phone, your Paytm wallet remains safe.
This App password feature is currently available in the latest Android App and here is what you need to do to enable:
Lock Paytm Wallet With Password :
- Set the Phone’s default Android security password if not already done. Go to your Phone’s Settings > Security > Screen Lock > Choose Screen Lock. You can select Pin, Password, Pattern or Fingerprint to protect your phone.
- Open the updated Paytm App & click on “Pay” or “Passbook”. You will be prompted to enable this optional feature. If you are not logged in then you will be asked to login first to enable this App password
- Click on Add Security Feature. You will be asked to reconfirm your Phone’s Pin/Password/Pattern/Fingerprintdepending on what you selected as your default protection. Once confirmed, your new App Password is now set
- Now next time when you click on “Pay” or “Passbook”, you will be prompted to input your App passwordyou have just enabled
- In case you do not want to use this feature anymore, you can disable it as well. To disable, open Paytm App, Go to Profile > Security & Settings > Android Security Feature > Slide it off. You will be prompted to reconfirm your Pin/Password/Pattern/Fingerprint to disable it
Now your Paytm Wallet is protected even if you lose or misplace your phone. If someone doesn’t know your personal PIN/Pattern then they won’t be able to Send Money or see your Passbook.
This feature is coming soon on Paytm iPhone App.