Send Rs 1 to Anyone and Get Rs 50 Cashback – PhonePe Wallet is back again with another loot offer. Previously PhonePe app was offering 100% Cashback on First UPI transaction. That offer was Expired and now you have another opportunity to get Rs 50 just for sending Rs 1 to anyone using UPI. This offer is also for new users.
Send Rs 1 to Anyone and Get Rs 50 Cashback :-
- Install The App From Here
- Now open the app and register yourself
- After verifying your Mobile number you will be in app landing page
- Now Select your bank and it will automatically fetch your bank account.
- After linking your bank account send Rs 1 to anyone using UPI
- You can send to any body if you don’t have anyone to send.
- After successfully transaction you will get Rs 50 Cashback.
- You can transfer it to bank by going to menu > Bank > transfer to bank
Note : Register the same mobile number that is liked to your bank account otherwise your account can not be liked to PhonePe UPI.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Offer will expire on 23:59 hours on 24th December 2016 or restricted to first 1 million successful transactions on PhonePe whichever comes first.
- Valid only for first time users on PhonePe.
- Offer is valid only once per Android Phone.
- This Offer is applicable only on making a successful transaction of minimum ₹1 via your UPI Linked bank account.
- Offer is valid only if you send money to other PhonePe users on their mobile number or their @ybl VPA (Virtual Payments Address, an UPI identifier).
- Please note that offer is not valid for direct money transfer to other bank accounts using the beneficiary’s bank account and IFSC code, or external VPAs (other than a @ybl VPA).
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 1 working day.
- PhonePe reserves the right to either extend or withdraw the offer anytime without prior notice.
- PhonePe reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of the offer without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and/or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore only.