unfortunately google play services has stopped – when we using google play store for install our favorite apps, suddenly we got this error popup many times. Am also facing this issue many times. So today am gonna share you this working method for How to Fix unfortunately google play services has stopped Error. Follow the below procedures to fix this google play services has stopped error in your android mobile easily within few minutes. Now you can download your favorite android apps from google play store, without any errors.
In android mobile it will happen when you try to download apps from play store. Suddenly You will get popup message displays unfortunately google play services has stopped. Actually this message was displayed by framework. Google play store is not the simple android app. it’s a background running service & API package for Android-based Mobiles. The Android OS using Google Play services to update Google apps and other mobile apps from Google Play Store. This protocol provides the root functionality that allowing the user and app and permit to your Google services, contact synchronization and authentication to all new privacy settings allowing a much more competitive & social experience.
How To Restart Your Google Play Store After Getting Unfortunately Stopped Error Message :
- After getting error, Goto mobile settings
- Click on Apps and select all apps.
- Then select google play store and click on force stop.
- Now Clear Cache and Launch Play Store
Unfortunately google play services has stopped [Solutions] :
- Open Settings Option In Your Mobile.
- Select Security >> Choose Device administrators
- Now Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Then uninstall google play service updates.
- Open Settings >> Apps >> Google Play Store >> Uninstall Updates.
- Now your google play services get updated now. You will get updated google play
- Then again Open Settings >> Select Security >> Device administrators
- Then ACTIVATE Android Device Manager.
- That’s all Now restart your device and your google play services issue will solved now.
Method 2 [By Clear Cache & Uninstall Updates] :
- After your google play store unfortunately stopped.
- Open Settings in your mobile and select Application Manager >> All Apps
- Here choose Google Play Store
- Now click on clear cache & uninstall updates.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
Method 3 [Adding Google Account Again] :
- Open your device settings and click Accounts and select Google here.
- Then remove your google account from your device.
- Now add your google account again by entering gmail id and password.
- Then Reboot your android mobile and start play store.
So guys, above all methods are working fine for fix error in google play store for install your favorite apps. You can use google play services update, If you getting the error message again and again. The all above methods are working fine in all android devices for fix the play store. updating google play services regularly can help to avoid all play store errors in your android devices. update google play services for avoid other bugs too. If you have any problem to solve com google process gapps has stopped issue, Dont forgot to comment here for any type of help.