Here am gonna share you this brief guide about How To Record Android Screen Without Root. Screen Recording is in trend now a days. Everyone wants to record their android screen, Some record screen for video tutorials and some for gaming.But the main issue that we all don’t want is rooting. So Avoid it Here we have shared Top Screen Recorder Apps For Android (No Root). It is very fashionable to record the activities performing on your android. Here we are stating some super features of Android where many of the don’t have idea on it. Here you can read below all apps which help you to Screen Recording Apps without root android 2017.
By help of following apps you can easily record your android screen activity whether it will be game or video tutorial recording purpose. Go ahead and lets see Top 5 Best Screen Recording Apps Without Root Android 2017. All apps are working fine in android with full customization support. So that you can enjoy recording your android screen without rooting your mobile. Follow below steps to record android screen without root.
How to record android screen without root :
The below apps are top rated android apps in google play for android screen recording. You can use them without any rooting.
AZ Screen Recorder :
AZ Screen Recorder is the best app to record the screen of your Lollipop. It does NOT require root access, no time limit, no watermark, ad-free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
Download AZ screen recorder From Above Link. lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos and it is the only screencast app in the Android market that can be paused and resumed while recording.
AZ Screen Recorder Features :
- Watermarking with your own logo.
- Record screen and video from your front-facing camera at the same time (video will appear in a small window).
- Countdown before start.
- Draw on screen.
- Trim your screen recordings.
- Convert to GIF, the Magic button.a button that will pause/resume or stop your screen recording without showing up on your screen.
iLos Screen Recorder :
Every application here have its own specification different from the others and here iLos application records the Android screen in multiple resolution including 1280×720 and 1920×1080 pixels at 30 frames per second.
When the app is opened it shows a small window on top of it showing start and cancel buttons to record the video. In this app you can record videos of unlimited length which is also a ads free application. You can download the iLos Screen Recorder app from playstore or from above link.
Shou Screen Recorder :
This is the very popular that helps Screen Recording Apps without root android. With this app, you can record screen with stereo sound, mirror your device screen to any Miracast or AirPlay enabled devices, and you can even take a screenshot simply by shaking your Android device in this app. Here the extra feature is you can take screen shot by just simply shaking your Android device.
Mobizen Screen Recorder :
Mobizen App Features :
- Record Games – Record Gameplay.
- It’s completely FREE! No need to buy a screen recorder when you can just use Mobizen
- Compatible with almost every Android device.Mobizen can record device screens running Android 4.2 through 6.0.
Requirements To Use Mobizen :
- Mirroring: phone or tablet with Android 4.0 or later
- Recording: phone or tablet with 4.2 or later
- Browser connection: Chrome 21 or later, Safari 7, Firefox 18 or later, IE 10 or later.
- PC Application connection: Windows XP SP3 or later
- Mac connection: OS X 10.7 or late.
REC Screen Recorder :
If your device is running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic. Rec. Screen Recorder will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0 Lollipop however.
So here all we have top 5 best screen recording apps for android. and these android apps officially available on google play store with their latest updates.These are all How To Record Android Screen Without Root so feel free to comment below.