How To Install Google Assistant In Any Android Phone
These days Google has released a new update for Android users known as Google Assistant. It works with marshmallow and higher devices but it is still a problem for some phones like of MI/Xiomi and also for Samsung Phones. So in this post I will tell you, How To Install Google Assistant In Any Android Phone.
How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Phone?
• Just Click Here and download Google Assistant beta tester program.
• Then Click On “Become a Tester” After that simply go to This page From Here too Go To Google Play Services Beta Tester Program.
• Now Open and Click On “Become a Tester” again.
• At last Download Google Play Services Beta App From Here.
• Now You Have To Download Google App Beta version.
- When it is completed open Play Store. And go to the “My apps & games” and then go to the “Beta” tab, where you will find Google and Google Play Services. Just make sure to update both of them.
- When both apps get updated then go to settings then open app and select Google and clear it’s data.
- After clearing data simply open Google App and set it up. Then open the hamburger menu and tap on “Settings”.
- Here you will see a new option of Google Assistant settings. Simply open it up. The Google Assistant setup window should then pop-up. You can tap on “Continue” and then, press hold the home button to trigger the Google Assistant.
Now we are done. Now you can enjoy Google Assistant without any problem. If you like this post then share it to your friends.