Hello Firnd Today I am going to tell you How To Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card: Instantly for Airtel, Idea, Voda, Jio Etc. Now Indian Government Has Made It Compulsory To Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card: Instantly for Airtel, Idea, Voda, Jio Etc. According to The Supreme Court of India. Linking Mobile Numbers to Aadhaar Card is mandatory.
Most Of Peoples Having Questions That Why To Link The Aadhaar Now? In This Post I Will Describe Everything About Linking Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number & Complete The KYC Process for Your SIM
Note:Aadhaar Card Enrollment is free of cost and very easy process.
- Adhaar Card enrollment is really a simple process.
- It does not include any confirmations for other Government departments.
Linking Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card is Mandatory
So, Here is a short story that I would like to tell, that When I applied for my Aadhaar card I did not have my Email Id or Phone Number. So, As a result I did not filled my Mobile Number and Email Id at the time of Aadhaar Card Enrollment.
Soon, I received my Aadhaar card at home but without any Registered Mobile Number and Email Id. Since, Supreme court has now made mandatory to link Mobile Number to Aadhaar card, so I think lot of other Indians would have suffered from the same issue. Thus, I thought to share a full step by step guide on How to Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card.
Also, Their are some people those who wants to change their Mobile Number on Aadhaar Card. So I’m going to tell you about both the cases through which you can directly Link your Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number easily.
Moreover, Recently you must have also received SMS from various Network Providers like Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Telenor etc to link your Mobile N0 with Aadhaar Card asap.
How To Link Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number To Keep It Active
Documents Needed :
- Aadhaar Card Copy Of SIM Card Owner & Its Number
- Switched ON Mobile With SIM Card
- OTP You Receive During Process
- Fingerprint for the biometric verification
Process To Link :
- First Of All If You Have Got The above SMS Then , visit your nearest retail store of Airtel or Idea Or Your Respective SIM
- provide The phone number & Aadhaar card number Of Your to the Store Keeper
- He Will Send A four digit verification code On your number for the next level verification process.
- You Have to give that verification number to the Storekeeper Again
- The retailer will Ask For your fingerprint for the biometric verification
- In within 24 hours, You will Receive Another confirmation message For Final Verify
- you Just Have to reply with the word “Y”, the verification process will be completed.
- You SIM Card Has Been Successfully Linked With Your Aadhaar Card