Whether you are a PC user or a smartphone user, having a messaging app right by your side is what everyone needs. Talking to friends, staying connected with your family members who stay abroad or your loved one with whom you video chat all day long. Well no matter what the reason might be, a messaging app is must for every single person to stay connected with everyone no matter where they are. Not just that, you can also get connected to unknown people from all over the world with some social media messaging apps.
So, whether you are single or not, bored at home or at a party or simply want a messaging app to get connected to the world, here is a list of 10 best messaging apps that can keep you occupied when you need. These messaging apps will be available for your Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. And to make things even more interesting, you can even these apps on your Windows PC if you want to with an emulator.
We will also talk about how you can use an iOS and Android messaging app on your PC with an emulator, so you can get the most out of your messaging experience. So let us be on our list of 10 best messaging apps for everyday use.
Top 10 Best Messaging App for Android / iOS & How to use them on Windows PC?
Before we get down to our list of top 10 best messaging apps, let me first tell you how you can use these apps on your PC. So, if you are searching for messaging app that you can use on a PC itself, you don’t have to look anywhere else.
How to use an Android or iOS messaging app on Windows PC?
To run an android or iOS app on a Windows PC you will first need to install an emulator. And the emulator that we are going to talk about today is the Bluestack emulator. Here are the steps on how you can get these 10 best messaging apps running on your PC as well.
Step 1: First you will need to download the emulator itself, download the BlueStacks emulator from their website.
Step 2: Now that you have downloaded the emulator you will now need to install it on your PC.
Step 3: After you have installed the software, you will be offered with windows which will look like a new android tablet screen. And just like a new android tablet, you will need to setup the BlueStacks software.
Step 4: After you have setup the BlueStacks software you will now need to download the Messaging app which you want to use on your PC and click on the download raw android apk or iOS file.
Step 5: Now the app will be installed on the BlueStacks emulator and a shortcut of the app will be sent to the Desktop of the PC.
Now you can click on the app and start using the app. So let us now have a look at the 10 best messaging apps that you want to use from.
10 Best Messaging Apps for both Android and iOS Users:
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is probably one the most used messaging apps of all time. This app is totally free to use and comes loaded with many features. Few of the best features of Whatsapp are like Voice call, Video call, sending images and other files. All these features which can be enjoyed by users for free. Yes, that’s right, you can make calls for free which will only cost you your Internet Data. There are some premium versions of WhatsApp like YO Whatsapp also available. These versions provide extra features.
- Facebook Messenger: The Facebook messenger is an app that offers the user to access the messaging feature right on your smartphone, the tablet without opening Facebook. So if you area facebook user then you will definitely love the Facebook Messenger app. With many features like emoticons, low data saver and fast messaging which makes the Facebook messenger worth using. And if you are bored of using the same old messaging feature on your PC or Laptop then you can get the messenger software even for your PC or Laptop.
- Line: Line is an open messaging app that allows you to text anyone who is using the Line app. With over 600million users, you can enjoy a lot of features like Timeline, DP, stories for different topics and groups, you can definitely make Line your default messaging app. With different emoticon and custom icon feature, Line is really fun to use.
- Viber: Viber is a really popular messaging app for both Android and iOS users. This amazing messaging and Texting app offers to make custom videos, voice calling, custom emoticon and even offers to share photos and videos online. One of the most amazing features of Viber is that you will be able to make calls to non-Viber users at lower rates and Viber to Viber user can make calls for free.
- Hangout: For all the Android and iOS user, you might have noticed the Hangout comes pre-installed on your device. This is due to the fact that, Hangout is a really great messaging app to make send text, make voice calls, and even video calls. Hangout is a great way to stay connected to family and loved ones as anyone using an Android or iOS device will automatically get registered with Hangout as soon as they sign up with Google.
- Google Allo: Google Allo is a new app launched by Google itself. This app is newly launched in the messaging market yet it has been catching eyes of millions user all over the world. It is a chatting app and comes with an amazing feature called Google Assistant. You can enjoy all the common features like any other messaging app that include stickers, emoji, photo sharing and much more.
- WeChat: A Chinese Messaging app that has made its way to the list of 10 best messaging apps is also a great app to try. Some of the most amazing features of WeChat are like sharing photos, making video and voice calls, and meeting new people in amazing ways like Throwing Bottle in Sea, Nearby People which includes international access and much more.
- Hike: A hike is a great app for India. This app comes with all-over features of all the greatest app. So if you are going to use Hike, you can be sure to enjoy all the features that we have mentioned above in all the messaging apps above. One of the best thing about Hike is that, if you have registered with a phone number and someone has the number saved they will know that you are using Hike and this also applies vice versa to yourself.
- Snapchat: even if you are regular message service user, you must have already heard about the Snapchat messaging app that has caught the news much time. With Snapchat as your messaging app, you can be sure that you can spend your whole day with this messaging app without getting bored at all. Some of the best features of this app are that you will be able to share custom live photos and videos with other snapchat users all over the world.
- Skype: Last but not the least, Skype is a video as well as voice calling app that has been created mainly for the one who is into video calling. The services provided by Skype is really great and has been sued by professional, private and even for educational and many other uses by people all over the world. This makes Skype a worthy video calling app of all time.
To conclude it with:
There you have it. These were the list of the 10 best messaging apps of 2017. You can use any of these apps on your Android, iOS devices and even on your Windows PC and Laptop. For all the laptop and Pc users, Skype & Facebook messenger is available in Windows version so you don’t need to install BlueStacks for it. And if you want to install another messaging app that has been mentioned above on your laptop or PC then simply download and install Bluestack and follow the steps that we have discussed above.
Hope you will like this list of amazing 10 of the best messaging app of all time. Stay connected with your loved ones with these messaging app for free and enjoy messaging all day long without spending a penny.