Hello guys, airtel come back with big bang airtel holi offer for post paid customers. Airtel holi offers providing 30gb 4g data for absolutely free. No need to pay any single rupee for claim your 30 gb 4g data. By this great offer you can get 10 gb free data per month. That is equal to 30 gb free 4g data for 3 months. In this post am sharing about how to activate airtel 4g offer for postpaid customers and data card customers. Just follow this below steps and activate your free 4g data in your airtel sim.
This airtel 4g offer available only for postpaid customers and you can activate this in your postpaid and data card airtel numbers for free. And this offer only available for the customers who are active in airtel before february 2017. So that if you are using airtel postpaid sim which activated before feb 2017 eligible for this airtel free 30gb offer. Airtel offering this offer only 4g handset users. If you are using 3g handset, you will get 6gb data, that means 2gb data per month. So only try with 4g handsets for activate this airtel holi offer.
How To Activate This Airtel Holi Offer :
- Download My Airtel app from play store and install it.
- Now open the app and register with your airtel number and verify it.
- Then open the my airtel app homepage and click on the airtel holi offer banner.
- Now activate this offer nd enjoy 30gb free 4g data.
How To Activate This Offer On Airtel Data Card :
- Open messages and compose new message.
- Type MYFREE DATA and send it to 121.
- Now your holi offer will be activated.
For BlackBerry / Windows Users :
Currently My Airtel app is not supported in BlackBerry & Windows mobiles. So we can’t follow the above procedures for claim this airtel holi offer 30 gb data. But you can follow this below steps and activate this offer via message. Just read the procedure here.
- Open messages in your smartphone and create new message.
- Type SURPRISE and send it to 121.
- Wait few minutes and you will get confirmation message from airtel.
Ok guys, Just activate this offer and enjoy free data in your airtel. Share this post with your friends…