backup whatsapp chat to google drive – WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most famous messaging application used by many people around the world. It is very simple but has a lot of function which makes messaging easier. The user interface is so simple that anyone can use them with ease. That is the reason why most of them switch to Whatsapp when compared with other third party applications. Not only that this application can also be used to share photos. Videos and even create groups to chat on with your friends.
Backup whatsapp chat to google drive :
This is a very simple method and is also the official one, Anyway we will be explaining you in a detailed manner so that you can understand and apply easily. The only thing that you need to have to do this is to Download the latest version of Whatsapp from Google Play Store or update the one that you have on your Phone.
- Now after you have downloaded or have updated the WhatsApp to the latest version. Go to Settings and then Click on Chat and Calls from the list of menu that you find there.
- Now Tap/Click on Chat backup option that you find there.
- As soon as you will be redirected to gmail login page. So, you need to login there with your Gmail account.
- Backup All Your WhatsApp Chats on Google Drive Easily
- Once you have done the above step, WhatsApp will allow your WhatsApp account to sync to your Google drive storage and save your backup files there.
- You also have the option to backup the files manually, or even select the option to backup you chats daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly. Also you can schedule your whatsapp chat backup time.
- That is whether to backup while you are on mobile data or on Wifi.