Hello friends, have a plan to migrate blogger to wordpress?. It’s time to move blogger to wordpress site?. Just am back here for migrate your blogger to wordpress in easy way. Moving blogger to wordpress is not easy in wordpress or blogger. But by using below simple steps, you can easily doing blogger to wordpress migration with zero downtime. If you are not satisfied with your blogger blog. You can now move to wordpress. WordPress is too similar for blogger for manage blog and share your profession.
On the web, you can get many blogger vs wordpress comparison posts for understand why wordpress is better. You can also improve your seo easily in wordpress without having any proper seo skills. Blogger and wordpress permalinks are so different. But you can change wordpress permalinks in your wp admin for save your search engine traffic. Blogger and wordpress blogs are different. So you need to follow all steps properly to make your site works. Here in this tutorial am also sharing some effective ways to engage your visitors by using some wordpress plugins.
Blogger to wordpress migration with zero downtime :
- Goto Blogger And Click On Settings.
- Then select other and choose import & export.
- Then complete the captcha and download your blog in .xml format on your pc.
- Now open your wordpress site and goto Tools >> Import >> Blogger.
- You need to install blogger importer plugin for migration service.
- Activate the plugin and run the blogger importer.
- Here upload your .xml file, which you download from your blogger importer section.
- Now it will asks import authors for publish a posts with author name.
- That’s all. You are successfully moved your blogger to wordpress.
Now your all blogger posts will live on your new wordpress site with zero down time. But it’s not enough to get successful result.
Redirect Blogger To WordPress Using Plugins :
You need to redirect your blogger visitors to your new wordpress site for traffic and ranking in your new site. So follow the below guides.
- Open your wordpress site dashboard and goto plugins.
- Now add new plugin Blogger To WordPress.
- Then open your blogger to wordpress site redirection and click on get code.
- Now copy the code from blogger to wordpress plugin.
- Then sign in to your blogger dashboard and click on Templates.
- Here select Edit Html Button to apply your blogger to wordpress redirection code.
- Now your blogger blog will successfully redirected to wordpress.
- Just open your blogger url and confirm the redirection.
After apply these settings you are successfully migrate your blogger blog to wordpress with zero downtime. For redirect your rss feed of blogger to wordpress feed. Just go to Blogger > Settings > Other > Post Feed Redirect URL > Add. Paste your wordpress feed url here and save changes. Now enjoy Blogger to wordpress migration and start wordpress blogging.