Hello Friends, Are you searching for how to check who visited your facebook profile?. Here am sharing simple easy guides for track facebook profile visitors. Facebook is the world’s number one social network. Billions of people’s using facebook for find friends and sharing their profession with their friends. By joining facebook. You can find your all classmates and relatives in facebook. In this below post am sharing easy methods for how to find out whos viewed your facebook profile. Though this method you can get unlimited friend requests on facebook.
There is no official method on facebook for track facebook profile visitors. But today am sharing this below method for your question. You don’t want to install any special softwares and apps for check who viewed your facebook profile. Let’s we go for check who visited your facebook profile.
How to check who visited your facebook profile :
The first method for check your profile visitors is using chrome extension. Many facebook users using facebook in google chrome. There are many extensions available in chrome extension store. Similar to that apps this Facebook Profile View Notification helps you to find your facebook profile visitors.
- Open Your Google Chrome In Desktop
- Now download facebook profile view notification extension – Download Here
- Then login to your facebook account in google chrome.
- Then you can notify the blue notification button in your timeline.
- Just click on visitors for check who visited your facebook profile.
This extension works on all google chrome versions for check who visited your facebook profile. Then track your facebook profile visitors by using Facebook Profile View Notification for google chrome.
How to check who visited your facebook profile without google chrome extension :
This is the second method you don’t want to download any extension in your browser. Just you need browser for check your profile visitors on facebook using source code.
- Open your browser and login to facebook account.
- Click on your facebook profile in navigation menu.
- Then view the source code by pressing Ctrl + U in your keyboard.
- Then you will get the source code of the current page in html format.
- Click Ctrl + F button in keyboard. Type InitialChatFriendsList in the textbox.
- When you find this code on current page, just look at the numeric id’s after the InitialChatFriendsList text.
- These numeric id’s are the facebook id’s who viewed your facebook id recently.
- Then track your facebook profile visitors without any software and extension.
Above 2 methods are working fine in all facebook account users everywhere. So enjoy seeing who views your profile on facebook. if you have any questions and doubts about how to find out whos viewed your facebook profile. share this post in facebook with your friends.