Have you ever posted a video link to your Facebook account? If yes, then you must have noticed that the thumbnails appear small in size on your feeds. A video link is a great way to publicize your video and get likes and comments from the people. However small thumbnails do not attract enough people to your videos, and it mostly gets ignored.
For all those people suffering from this problem, we have a solution for you. You can easily convert the YouTube video thumbnails into a bigger thumbnail. Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide that will help you convert any video. The website that we are using here is the ThumbTube.com.
Steps to convert YouTube videos to Facebook for Large Thumbnails:
- Go to YouTube and look for the required video that you want to post on Facebook. You can search the video by entering the search term and clicking enter.
- Open the video, and on the top of the page, you will find the link. Select the link by clicking CTRL+A or by moving the cursor over it and then CTRL+ C or copy. We have taken an example of a very famous song just for a better understanding. However, you can easily apply this procedure to any YouTube video.
- Now to convert YouTube video to Facebook, open ThumbTube.
- On the homepage, you will find a bar that has ‘Paste YouTube link here’ mentioned in
- Paste your copied YouTube link in the bar and click on the Create Link
- You will be taken to the next page that has two boxes. One of the box will have the YouTube link that you posted, and below it, Source URL will be mentioned. The second box will have the converted link, and below it, Copy Converted URL will be specified.
- Click on the Copy Converted URL option. You can also click on the directly share on FB option to instantly share the video on Facebook.
- If you have clicked on the Copy Converted URL option, go to your Facebook
Go to your homepage, and you will find the ‘Compose Post’ tab. Click on it, and you will see a space that says What’s on your mind.
- Post the link you have copied from thumbtube.com there and click on
- Once you have clicked Enter, you will see the preview of how the post will look on your feeds.
- Now click on Post option and your post will go live on your feeds.
- You will instantly see bigger thumbnails and will be able to get more likes and comments on your YouTube videos.
- If you want to instantly convert any other video and post it on your timeline, just click on the Create Another Link and repeat the process.
Now you can convert any video from YouTube to Facebook and increase the size of its Thumbnails. Bigger thumbnails will appear on your friend’s timelines, and we can assure you that they will not go ignored. The video will not come appeared just with the title and the description of the post. The best part is that you don’t have to move any further than the ThumbTube.com and post the links directly to your Facebook account. Once you start doing this, you will see a massive change in the likes and comments on your posts. Just make sure you use social media efficiently and not share any content that can be harmful to the sentiments of the other people.
Do you know Indian’s Army AWWA Organisation is providing Sena Jal at cost of just 6rs/-! You can check out the complete news by clicking on above link.