Get Free Rs 50 Paytm Voucher by paying Rs 5 using Idea pretones offer. You will get Rs 50 paytm voucher which can be used to recharge your mobile or pay your bills. This is an amazing offer. In Idea Pretones offer, you need to subscribe to a service which will cost you Rs 5 and you will get Rs 50 paytm voucher and after receiving paytm voucher, you can deactivate the service.
Get Free Rs 50 Paytm Voucher By Paying Rs 5 :-
- Open your phone’s dialor
- Dial 55955 and select your language.
- Now you will hear about idea pretones offer i.e. Rs 50 paytm voucher.
- Select any service and activate it.
- That’s it. Your main balance will be deducted with Rs 5 and service will be activate in your idea number.
- Now simply wait for few hours, you will receive Rs 50 paytm voucher.
- After getting paytm voucher, go to offer page
- Login or create new account
- Initiate recharge of Rs 50 or more
- Enter your details
- Proceed and apply promo code that you have received
- Pay nothing and complete your transaction.
- That’s it. You will get Rs 50 free mobile recharge instantly.
How To Deactivate Service :-
- Type a message – “STOP” and send it to “155223”
- That’s it. The service on your idea mobile number will be deactivated.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Customer Activates Pretones service via any mode (such as SMS, VOICE, OBD, IBD, IVR, USSD)
- After successful receipt of call back, a unique code is push to the customer along with the Paytm link
- Customer will receive the unique coupon code maximum within the 24 Hrs of receiving the call back.
- Every Customer then visits Paytm via Paytm app or website (www.paytm.com) and enter his idea MDN in recharge tab.
- Customer enters the unique code while doing the idea recharge
- Once the coupon code is successfully applied, Rs 50 recharge will be done on the idea number provide
- The redemption code will be push to a new customer on activation and on the subsequent renewal during the offer period.
- For existing customers, the redemption code will be push only on one renewal during the offer period.
- A customer churning out and reactivating the service during the offer will not be eligible to receive the code