PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is one of the extremely basic Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) Error on Windows 10 and furthermore different variants of the Windows system. In case you’re encountering this blue screen error, reset guaranteed, you’re in good company. All the more significantly, you can fix it without help from anyone else.
This little guide will show you the reason for the PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error and disclose to you how to fix it with the top resolution.
Why does PFN_LIST_Corrupt occur?
The Page Frame Number(PFN) data set contains records that address the actual memory pages of your Windows system. It’s utilized for deciding the areas of your documents on your computer. At the point when PFN is ruined, your PC probably won’t deal with this itself, at that point, comes the blue screen error — PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.
Update All the Available Drivers
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error could be likely brought about by the connected driver programming. You can likely effectively take care of this issue by updating your gadget drivers. There are two different techniques you can update your gadget drivers: manually or automatically.
Manual driver update – You can renew your drivers physically by going to the generator site for your gadgets, and looking for the latest right driver. Make certain to pick just drivers that are viable with your variation of Windows applications.
Thusly, you should check the update for your gadgets individually. Automatic driver update – If you don’t have the moment, tolerance or PC abilities to refresh your drivers physically, you can, all things considered, do it consequently with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will consequently observe your computer and track down every one of the accessible right drivers, and it will download and introduce them accurately:
1) Download and introduce Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will at that point check your PC and identify any difficult drivers.
3) Click the Update button close to any hailed driver to automatically download and introduce the right form of that driver (you can do this with the FREE form). Or on the other hand, click Update All to automatically download and introduce the latest update of the drivers that are absent or outdated on your system. (This requires the Pro form which accompanies full help and 30-day money-back promise. You’ll be made to improve when you click Update All.)
4) Now, restart your system and check for your issue.
Read More: 3DO Emulator | XboX | RetroArch | RetroPie
Method 2: Check for Faulty RAM
RAM (Random-access memory) is a type of PC information storage. We can utilize the Windows Memory Diagnostic device to check for capacity RAM.
- Firstly, Press the Window button + R simultaneously to open the Run box.
- Now, write mdsched.exe and tap on OK.
- Now, you will see a new tab will open. In this tab select Restart now and check for problems.
- Now, a new blue screen will pop up which is known as Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool. Now, leave this screen alone for few minutes to diagnose the issue.
- After the Diagnose, your system will automatically restart and your issue will be solved.
Method 3: Check for Hard Drive Corruption
- Click on Start Menu and search for Command prompt.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run an Administrator.
- Now, a black screen will pop up. Type chkdsk/f in it and press Enter.
- Now, you will see that it will start scanning for any issue on the hard disk and fix the error automatically.
Method 4: Uninstall the problematic software
- The first step is to Window Key + X which will open the Power User Menu and move to Device Manager and click on it.
- Now, the Device Manager will open, search for the driver you want to uninstall. Right-click on the desired driver and select uninstall.
- Now, tick on Delete the driver software for this device.
- Finally, restart your computer.
Clients reported that subsequent to eliminating the Etron driver their issues with PFN LIST CORRUPT BSoD was fixed.
Remember the practically any driver can cause this error, you may need to do a cycle of examination before you find a driver that is causing you this issue.
In addition to your antivirus and drivers, once in a while standard applications can cause a BSoD error.
Barely any clients claimed that Philips Incenter Offline was the fundamental driver for this error, and in the wake of eliminating it, the issue was totally resolved.
BSoD errors are regularly brought about by certain software, and numerous clients detailed that PFN LIST CORRUPT error is brought about by your antivirus.
It merits referencing that practically any antivirus software can cause BSoD error, so make certain to uninstall any outsider antivirus software. To totally eliminate antivirus software, it’s prescribed to utilize a faithful uninstaller.
Numerous antivirus organizations offer these uninstaller devices for their software, so make certain to download and utilize one of these devices. After you eliminated the antivirus software totally, you can download the most recent variant of a similar device, or you can change to alternate antivirus software.
Notwithstanding your antivirus, certain drivers can cause PFN LIST CORRUPT. Clients revealed that they fixed the error by eliminating the Etron driver.
Once more, practically any software can cause these sorts of errors, so it’s best that you eliminate any as of newly installed software.
We are certain that these methods and the Recoverit Data Recovery software will help you in securing windows stop code pfn list corrupt problem and recovering information. Apply these techniques whenever the PC begins to show a BSOD error.
There is no condition for any uncommon specialized abilities. Our techniques are clarified in the best most effortless to help beginners as well. Notwithstanding, some essential information may be required for a portion of the software.
Assuming these methods have helped you, kindly offer the article to the geeks in your groups and help them get the hang of something identified with PCs. This will help them later on as well.
If you are still facing some issue do write it down in the comment section and if you like this article do share it with your friends and colleagues.