Here I am Sharing How to recharge Jio 4G Online. If you are Reliance Jio User You may Face low data issue. Are You Facing low Data on Your Jio Sim. Your Reliance Jio 1GB Data exhaust faster. And you start thinking what to do now then here is solution for this. When you complete the 1gb data limit, you can use this data plans for extend your speed officially and enjoy 4g lte data after 1gb daily limit of welcome offer.
How To Use Reliance Jio Paid plans :
There are two Reliance Jio paid plans available in List. Which give you 1GB and 6GB data for 1 day or 28 days respectively. These plans are :
- Jio Rs. 51 Plan: Get 1 GB 4G Internet Data for 1 Day.
- Jio Rs. 301 Plan: Get 6 GB 4G Internet Data for 28 Days.
How to recharge Jio 4G Online After 1GB Usage :
- First Open MyJio App and Sign in / Skip Sign into your account.
- Now you are on the first page of Happy New Year Offer.
- Click on “Recharge” button next to usage button.
- In “Browse Plans” tab you will find different plans for ISD, Data & SMS.
- Tap on “Data” and you will find “1 GB LTE Data” plan worth Rs. 51.
- After click on it. You will be redirected to the payment page.
- Pay via JioMoney, Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Complete your payment, and you will get your data benefit instantly with a confirmation message
Note: – Rs 301 plan is not listed. Soon this Plan will be listed. Until then use Rs. 51 Plan.