here is the most wanted method for How to Send and receive Godaddy emails from gmail. usually godaddy email’s are used for business and websites. You can use your custom email address domain for send and receive emails with your domain name like gmail. In godaddy and other hosting providers, They offering email for business in low prices. For read and send emails from your godaddy email, every time you need to do godaddy email login and open inbox. But in this post am sharing this method to link godaddy email with gmail for read all incoming emails without godaddy login.
How to Send and receive godaddy emails from gmail :
Yes, you can read and send godaddy emails without godaddy webmail login easily. Just follow the below steps to use this method. In this tutorial am sharing 2 methods for send email and receive emails.
How To Receive Godaddy Emails Directly In Gmail Inbox :
- At first sign in to your gmail account and open settings from top right corner.
- Then select accounts and import and click on check email from other accounts.
- Then choose Add a Pop3 email Account that you own.
- Now a popup will appear, Just paste your godaddy email address and cick Next Step >>.
- On the next page make the below settings :
- User name : Your Godaddy Email
- Password : Your Password
- Now in the POP Server, Just leave it blank and enter port – 995.
- Here in the checkbox, select the 2,3 options as enable.
Save the settings and you can now receive your godaddy emails directly from your gmail account. Now need any godaddy webmail login for read incoming messages.
How To Send Godaddy Emails Directly From Gmail Account :
- Again goto settings and open import and export section.
- Now click send mail as and click dd another email address that you own.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Mark on Treat as an alias checkbox and click Next Step >>.
- Now on the Next page make the below settings :
- SMTP server : smtpout.secureserver.net / Port : 465
- Enter Your Godaddy Webmail Email Address and password.
- Now Enable Secure Connection and click on Add Account.
- Then start sending emails from your gmail account directly.
Note : If you are using cPanel email address ,Then the SMTP server will be p3plcpnl0923.prod.phx3.secureserver.net.
Then you will receive email confirmation from gmail team for confirmation. You can now send emails from your custom email address directly from gmail account.
So guys, above steps will helps you to use godaddy email account directy from gmail account without godaddy login. If you have any doubt, Just comment below for help. share the post with your friends by using below social share icons.